https://us.qualitypapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Quality-Logo-300x55.png 0 0 admin https://us.qualitypapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Quality-Logo-300x55.png admin2021-04-05 09:52:272021-04-05 09:52:27The state of the educational system in New Jersey and how it can be improved social science homework help
The state of the educational system in New Jersey and how it can be improved social science homework help
1. Getting Started
- Write 2â€“3 sentences describing a problem or issue related to public administration, public policy, or nonprofit management and leadership.
- Identify which type of Capstone paper (i.e., policy analysis, program evaluation, or administrative analysis) would be appropriate for this particular problem or issue.
2. Research Question
- Identify your research question.
- Write a 1- to 2-page rationale for your research question, including why the question is relevant to public administration, public policy, or nonprofit management and leadership.
3. Literature Review
- Write a 12- to 14-page literature review that includes a minimum of 20â€“25 relevant scholarly articles, research reports, and/or other academic sources. Be sure to follow the literature review guidelines provided in the Machi and McEvoy text.
4. Types of Data and Research Methods
- Write 4â€“5 pages explaining the types of data that may help you answer your research question, including which research method might be best if you were to collect data for your Capstone Project and why.
4. Conclusions and Recommendations
- Write 3â€“4 pages explaining conclusions you might make, based on the analysis of the literature you found and your proposed research. Include recommendations, as well as how you might disseminate this information to stakeholders.