Research Paper Foundations of Risk Management writing homework help
Topic: operational risk management inside the marines
Each student will be required to submit a short 5-7 page term paper for the course. The paper will be due by Week Fifteen and comprises 25% of your total grade. When working on your paper students should note the following:
- The paper should be on a topic relevant to the course and related course material.
- The topic for your paper should be focused and specific. (For example, â€˜something about US threat assessmentâ€™â€¦ will simply not do. It is too broad and vague a topic to be properly covered in so short a research paper. Try and keep the focus as narrow as possible. For example; How the War on Terror will adversely impact the US threat assessment process over the next 10 Years. This is relative to the course and much more specific with a point/argument to prove.
- Citations for the paper will be left up to each studentâ€™s discretion as long as you remain consistent throughout.
- Make use of the Library Resources links at your disposal. Avoid use of non-accredited sites that are subject to faulty information (i.e. Wikipedia) for factual/statistical based citations.
- Try and write a paper that seeks to prove a point or support a position. Simply providing a regurgitation of facts or descriptive analysis is NOT the point.
- Times New Roman; 12 point font; 1.5 line spacing saved as a Word document.
**Any questions feel free to reach out to me.
**I prefer this to be in MLA format but can be in APA.