Grand Canyon University Institutional Governance & Ethical Leadership Paper – qualitypapertutor.com
Institutional governance must be ethical. In this paper you will look at how this ethical governance concept affects a leader, and how the institutional structure has an affect based on the relationship between the leader and the government entities involved: local, state, and federal.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that reviews ethical governance and how leaders assure ethical procedures are in place within their institution. Include the following in your paper:
- Discuss of institutional governance.
- Identify ethical issues faced by leaders of higher education institutions.
- Discuss of a framework that leaders could implement that integrates ethics into the institution’s decision-making processes.
- Evaluate the impact of ethics on areas of governance, such as, recruiting, academic rigor, and fundraising.
- Discuss of how ethics impact decisions due to legislation and laws from local, state, and federal bodies.