Continue to add to your floor plan started in Week Three.
- All equipment that should be considered for use by the patient, staff, and families
- Color and noise elements
- Regulatory elements, such as Occupational Safety & Health Administration and ADA guidelines.
Save your design after it is completed.
Write a 260- to 350-word summary that includes the following:
- Describe the considerations you made when deciding which equipment you would add to your floor plan.
- Describe the regulatory additions to your floor plan.
- Identify equipment you would have liked to add to your floor plan that was not available in the ToolWireÂ® SmartDrawÂ® program.
Cite a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.