Critical Thinking writing homework help
Atleast 200 words per question. Atleast 1 apa citation and 1 Reference
1. In order to combat egocentric thinking, Paul and Elder (2006) suggest analyzing the logic of our thinking. Please analyze the logic of your thinking by answering the following questions:
1) Are any of the questions you are focused on in your life deep questions?
2) To what extent are you questioning you purpose and goals?
3) To what extent are you questioning your assumptions?
4) To what extent are you questioning the implications of your thoughts and actions?
5) Do you ever question your point of view?
6) Do you ever wonder whether your point of view is keeping you from seeing things from an opposing perspective? If so, under what circumstances?
7) Do you even question the consistency of your thoughts and behaviors?
8) Do you question the logic of your thinking?
9) What do your answers tell you about yourself and about your habits of questioning?
2. List and explain the elements of reasoning. In what ways are the elements of reasoning sometimes confused with other domains of thinking? Provide at least three detailed examples.