BUS101 Hodges University Business Franchising Discussion – qualitypapertutor.com
- Explain the relationship among a franchise, the franchisor, and the franchisee.
- Describe the three (3) general categories of franchising arrangements.
- Discuss the advantages of franchising: (a) to the franchisor and (b) to the franchisee.
- Discuss the disadvantages of franchising.
- View Entrepreneur’s 40th Annual Franchise 500
- Select a franchise from this list.
- Provide the following information on your selected franchise:
- Its name; ranking; product
- Its BIO (must be paraphrased)
- When it was founded and when it began franchising
- Its CEO, including how long he or she has held the position
- Its franchising financial requirements and ongoing fees
- Does the company offer additional financing options for particular individuals (e.g. veterans)?
The paper must include a minimum of three (3) scholarly/business sources. Remember that every source listed on a reference page must have at least one in-text citation, or the source may not be listed on a reference page (APA rule).
Length of body of paper should be 2 – 3 pages (complete paper, 4 – 5 pages)