Bethel University Review the National Infrastructure Protection Plan Through Research – qualitypapertutor.com
Please see the below the 6 questions that I would like to have answered. 1200+ word count/ 3 scholarly sources one or more sources per paper, each paper can be 400+ words with the below reference used as one source . **NO PLAGIARISM WHATSOEVER**
Review the National Infrastructure Protection Plan through research. (https://www.dhs.gov/national-infrastructure-protection-plan) For this unit you will create your own Protection Plan. You can select a current plan to base it off of, or create your own.
1. For Part 1, set your goals and objectives.
2. Part 2, identify assets, systems, networks and functions.
3. Part 3, assess risk based on consequences, vulnerabilities and threats.
4. Part 4, establish priorities based on risk assessments.
5. Part 5 implement protection programs and resiliency strategies.
6. Part 6, measure its effectiveness.
Textbook and Reference is attached below:
Broder, J. & Tucker, E. (2012). In Risk Analysis and the Security Survey. 4th Edition. Butterworth-Heinemann. Waltham, MA.